Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nineteen years and it's finally here!

Yo whats up homies? This is the blog of the T-master-dog-Tyler Christensen, and I have just left on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wilst be throwin up things on this site to make sure yo, my homies, wilst know of the totally chill things I do, and the smashin people I meet. I wilst see yo in dos anos, and we can hug and stuff.  I am supa excited an wilst be learnin lots. If yo be so lucky as to see this amazin post then keep a followin. 'Cause der is more to come.  :)

                                                   A little nervous but super excited

                                        
                                        The Flowers at the M.T.C. were amazing and colorful


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tyler. We'll be following, if your mission President lets you even post on this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little note. Garrett is the author of this post. Not Tyler or Leslie.

    ReplyDelete